Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com
Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Sunday 27 September 2015

My one and only true love

I loved him from the moment i saw him. Our eyes connected, it was somthing like a dream. I have never felt this way before about anybody but him. SPARKS flew!!! bam , instantly i fell in love. from the very first day i met him. He's my one and only true love. MY HEART depends on him and ONLY him, and i would do anything for him. I love him. He's my angel. saviour , guardian , protection , peace of mind and the best man in this world. despite his flaws , despite what anyone has said , for me to stay away from him. I connot stay away from him. I love him. He has taken my breath away. i am blessed. and so lucky to have met him. the only thing is is circumstances have not allowed us to be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment